HOPES PINNED ON HIM
People from all over the world queue to see acupuncturist Leong Hong Tole who has made a name for himself in the world of traditional complementary medicine...Read
Source: The Star Newspaper (Malaysia)
The commonest form of stroke occurs when a blood vessel bringing oxygen and nutrients to the brain is suddenly clogged by a blood clot or some other particle. Because of this blockage, part of the brain doesn't get the flow of blood it needs. Without a proper flow of blood, part of the brain is deprived of oxygen, nerve cells in the affected area of the brain can't function and many die within minutes. When nerve cells can't function, the part of the body controlled by these cells stops working. The devastating effects of stroke often do not recover well because the dead brain cells aren't replaced.
There are four main types of stroke: two caused by blood clots or other particles, and two by brain haemorrhage. Cerebral thrombosis and cerebral embolism are by far the most common, accounting for about 70-80 percent of all strokes. They're both caused by clots or particles that plug an artery. Cerebral and subarachnoid haemorrhages are caused by ruptured blood vessels in the brain.
The symptoms of a stroke depend on what part of the brain and how much of the brain tissue is affected.
- Stroke symptoms usually come on suddenly—in minutes to an hour.
- There is usually no pain associated with the symptoms.
- The symptoms may come and go, go away totally, or get worse over the course of several hours.
- If the symptoms go away completely in a short time (fewer than 24 hours), the episode is called a transient ischemic attack (TIA).
- A third of all strokes occur during sleep, so people first notice the symptoms when they wake up.
- These are the common symptoms of stroke:
- Weakness in the arm or leg or both on the same side: This can range from total paralysis to a very mild weakness. Complete numbness or a pins-and-needles feeling may be present on one side of your body or part of one side of your body.
- Weakness in the muscles of the face: Your face may droop or look lopsided. Speech may be slurred because you can't control the movement of your lips or tongue.
- Difficulty speaking: You can't speak, speech may be very slurred, or when you speak, the words sound fine but do not make sense.
- Coordination problems: You may seem uncoordinated and stumble or have difficulty walking or difficulty picking up objects.
- Dizziness: You may feel drunk or dizzy or have difficulty swallowing.
- Vision problems: You may develop difficulty with vision, such as double vision, loss of peripheral (side) vision, or blindness. (Blurred vision by itself is not usually a symptom of stroke.)
- Sudden headache: A sudden, severe headache may strike like "a bolt out of the blue." Some people have called this the worst headache of their lives.
Loss of consciousness: You may become unconscious, stuporous, or hard to arouse and could die.
A stroke can happen if something keeps the blood from flowing as it should. A person
might have a clogged blood vessel, so the blood can't get through.
HERBAL TREATMENT FOR STROKE
Ischemic (say: iss-kee-mik) strokes happen when a blood vessel going to the brain
becomes blocked, and the blood can't get where it's supposed to be.
TREATMENT CURE STROKE HERBS
Hemorrhagic (say: heh-muh-rah-jik) strokes happen when a weak or thin blood vessel
bursts and the blood spills out, killing brain cells and affecting how the brain works.
HERBS STROKE TREATMENT
There are also "mini strokes" called transient ischemic attacks (TIAs). These are not
full-blown stokes because the blood flow is only cut off for a short amount of time...
OTHERS ACUPUNCTURE TREATMENT SITE
Autistic Acupuncture and herbal treatment
Migraine Acupuncture herbal treatment
Stroke Treatment -Backache Lumbago slipped -disc herbal treatment
Sar Disease Treatment
Sars Herbal Treatment
Bladder, Breast Cancer
Stroke Treatment and True Story
Cancer Treatment with Neuro Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine,Lung Preventition, Breast Enlargement
Alzheimer's early treatment and cure
List Of Stroke Treatment and others
CP Kids, Autistic Acupuncture Treatment, Autism Associations
Acupuncture Treatment for Cancer and Other diseases
Acupuncture Treatment for Stroke
Malay Version- Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine (Bahasa Malaysia- Akupunktur Dan Rawatan Herbal Cina Klinik)- Stroke Treatment
Acupuncture pfeifferherbs Treatment Kuala Lumpur, Infant complications ,water in the brain, Brain Problem at birth
Versi Bahasa Malaysia- Akupunktur Rawatan Akar Kayu Cina- Stroke Treatment
Stroke Alcoholicliver Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment
Stroke Women herbs,women Problem Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment
Women acupuncture,women Problem Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment
Women cure, women herbs cure,women Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment
Women malaysia, women herbs, women herbal malaysia,women acupuncture malaysia and Herbal Treatment
Women alternative cure, women alternative acupuncture, women alternative herbal malaysia
Women herbal medicine, women herbal medicine cure,women medicine Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment
Anaemia Acupuncture Treatment and Herbal Treatment, Red blood count Low
Allergyherbs Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
dvtherbs Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
itpherbs Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Stroke -SLE Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Hughes Treatment of Acupuncture and Herbal Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Adrenal Treatment of Acupuncture and Herbal Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Pacreatitis Treatment of Acupuncture and Herbal Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, Prelong staomach pain
Thalassemia, Blood complications. Red Blood Cells , Anemia Treatment of Acupuncture and Herbal Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Eczema, Skin problem Treatment of Acupuncture and Herbal Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Liver problem, breast cancer,breast enlargement, Acupuncture and Herbal Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Stroke facial paralysis, pimples, facial solution with Acupuncture and Herbal Kuala Lumpur Malaysia- Stroke Treatment
Infertility problem,impotence men and women with Acupuncture and Herbal Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
diabetic news, diabetic cure, diabetes symptoms and causes, diabetes diabetic with Acupuncture and Herbal Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Stroke -impotence men and women, impotence news, impotence cure, impotence with Acupuncture and Herbal Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
stroke herbs, stroke news, stroke alternative treatment, Acupuncture and Herbal Kuala Lumpur malaysia
leukaemia herbs,leukaemia herbal, leukaemia alternative treatment,leukaemia Acupuncture and Herbal Kuala Lumpur malaysia
leukaemia herbs,leukaemia acupuncture Herbal Kuala Lumpur malaysia
Stroke -kidney treatment herbs,kidney news, kidney failure acupuncture Herbal